Courtyard Atlanta Downtown has a fantastic modern vibe, history, and plenty of culture this city offers. Located in the historic Carnegie Building, this location allows easy access to many popular attractions. Relax in the sophisticated accommodations boasting stylish decor, complimentary Wi-Fi, and luxurious bedding.
Spacious desk, ergonomic chair and free high-speed internet in every room of the Downtown Atlanta hotel.
The Bistro offers breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and beverages made with Starbucks® coffee in casual atmosphere with an outdoor patio.
Situated in the beautifully refurbished Carnegie Building, this boutique hotel in Atlanta is perfect for a unique and authentic getaway in Atlanta.
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Georgia Aquarium
- Georgia Dome
- Six Flags Over Georgia
- World of Coca Cola
- Zoo Atlanta
- Sky View Atlanta
- National Center for Civil & Human Rights
- College Football Hall of Fame
- Atlanta History Center
If your visit is business related, they offer three meeting rooms featuring AV equipment, high-speed internet and delightful catering options for your event. After a long day, release the stress in their fitness center equipped with cardiovascular machines and medicine balls. Book your upcoming getaway and experience the best of Downtown Atlanta in style.
- Host wedding celebrations in Downtown Atlanta hotel’s modern event spaces.
- The Margaret Mitchell Room hosts up to 50 guests banquet style, perfect for a small reception.
- Book up to 10 rooms for out-of-town guests and receive special group rates for your party.
- Guests enjoy the proximity to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, just 9 miles away.
- Reserve the Presidential Suite for your wedding party and prepare your special day in style.
The associates of the Marriott hotels put people first, including the communities they are a part of. It is called Spirit to Serve and is a hallmark of the Marriott culture. The associates donate their time and resources to the community by participating in many programs. A few are . . .
- Marriott Hotels collects hundreds of gifts for children on behalf of Toys for Tots using our lobbies as drop-off locations.
- They partner with the Capital Area Food Bank to provide food for the hungry in the Washington, D.C., region.
- Residence Inn hotels in the U.S. participate in “Holidays for Heroes” for The Red Cross. It’s a card-writing program for military service members and their families.
Unsurprisingly, The Marriott Atlanta would be on board to join the Adopt A Highway® program and the importance they see in cleaner highways. They see this program’s value and its impact on the environment. We at Adopt A Highway® are happy about their sponsorship of 2 new signs in the Atlanta, Georgia, area.
For more information, please visit Marriott.com