In February 2002, the Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribe opened The Point No Point Casino, a small casino with 150 slot machines, 6 table games, a restaurant, and lounge.
In May 2012, the tribe opened a new casino at the current location and changed the name to: The Point Casino. The Point Casino has much entertainment to offer with 700 slot machines, 3 restaurants, two Lounge bars, a gift shop, and cigar lounge. It is located in Kingston, Washington and is open 24 hours. The casino and hotel employs over 250 staff members to make your stay enjoyable.
The Point Casino’s Event Center is a hot spot for entertainment in Washington State. From wine tasting to concerts there is something entertaining for everyone! Please check out the Entertainment page on their website for the full calendar.
In November 2016, a 94-room, boutique hotel was opened adjacent to the casino. The Point Hotel features:
- Indoor/outdoor lounge – a large outdoor gathering area with fire pit including an outdoor fully equipped kitchen
- Multi-purpose rooms ideal for guests looking to hold a meeting or conference. The Point Casino offers a variety of settings to accommodate your event or function
- Unique art installations throughout
- Point Julia Café, a 64 seat restaurant with a selection of made-to-order and grab-and-go meals
- A small RV park is also available.
Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribe is committed to excellence in the quality of services they deliver to the casino, their guest, the casino and the casino staff members, the Tribal Gaming Commission, and all the members of the tribe. We are pleased to announce The Point Casino and Hotel joining the Adopt A Highway program in Washington state with their two new signs in Kitsap county.
For more information about this hotel and casino, please visit The Point Casinos & Hotel.